Aluminium driveshafts substantially reduce the weight without loss of strength, increasing your power to weight ratio. Less rotating mass in the drivetrain allows for:
- Faster, smoother gear shifting
- Quicker engine response
- Quicker, more responsive braking
We are the only driveline workshop on the east coast that can manufacture aluminium driveshafts. Sydney Driveline Service also manufacture custom driveshafts and there's no job too large or too small, so drop in today and talk to our friendly staff about your requirements.
Sonnax is America’s #1 source for aluminium aftermarket driveshaft components. Every piece is made to exacting quality standards that you can trust.
Here to meet the toughest demands of today’s heavy-duty performance vehicles, the Sonnax 3" & 3 1/2" performance aluminum weld yokes and tubing deliver exceptional strength and durability, improved torque yields, and precision-machined quality, these components pair perfectly to replace troublesome two-piece driveshafts and eliminate the high-maintenance carrier bearing altogether. The tubing features a .125" thick wall for torque yields of up to 7,303 ft-lbs. – dramatic improvement compared to the weaker OE .083" or .065" thick tubing.
Number 1 in Aluminium Driveline Components.
- Enhanced Strength & Durability
Made from Alcoa® 6061-T6, an aircraft-grade aluminum that is stronger and lighter than OE.
- Improved Torque Yield
- Precision-Machined Quality
- Fully machined from billet steel for enhanced strength & durability
- Leak-free plug tested to 40 psi for optimum sealing
- 1330 & 1350 Series yokes are chromoly steel
Sonnax Quality Driveline Parts.
Sonnax T35-28-3512L weld yokes are forged from aluminum and precision-machined. From street car to street rod, drag strip to dirt oval track, Sonnax weld yokes can help take your vehicle to the next level of performance.
- Forged aluminum yokes are stronger than OE and offer significant weight savings over steel components
- Critical dimensions and tolerances are tightly controlled to minimize time spent building and balancing
- Precision-machined by skilled craftsmen at the Sonnax manufacturing facility in Vermont, U.S.A.
- Driveline Series: 1350
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- U-Joint Used: 1350
- Tube Diameter: 3.50"
- Tube Wall Thickness: 0.125"
- CL to Weld: 3.25"
- Weight (lbs): 1.500
Sonnax Slip Yokes.
Sonnax takes slip yokes to a new level by offering the industry’s first affordable, high-quality performance steel slip yokes, a winning combination you won’t find anywhere else. Sonnax slip yokes for 3R, 1310, 1330 and 1350 series U-joints are ideal for high horsepower and torque capacity applications, from street car to street rod, drag strip to dirt oval track. Routine transmission builds also benefit from a slip yoke upgrade. The high-quality design and manufacturing of Sonnax yokes help prevent problems like:
- Leaking from the back of the transmission
- Noise, vibration & harshness (NVH)